Already in March we informed you in detail about the cooperation with our group of companies during the pandemic. The measures introduced have shown their effect. So far, we have not been affected by a single COVID-19 case in our group of companies.
Our internal hygiene concept helps us to counter the spread of the pandemic.
On this basis, we can continue to make our range of services available to you in the best possible way.
- In the business areas of production, service and administration, all our employees work for you as usual in compliance with hygiene measures.
- For all other employees, the technical requirements for working from the home office were further developed. They can be reached at the known telephone numbers.
- Necessary commissioning or service visits are possible under the known hygiene measures, but require prior consultation and planning.
- Until further notice, meetings will be held via digital communication channels. Should a visit nevertheless become necessary, it can be carried out in compliance with the currently valid hygiene regulations.
- All our employees have been instructed about the existing hygiene regulations and have been advised to stay at home even if an infection is suspected.
The usual communication channels are available for your enquiries and orders. We will of course keep you up to date regarding the project progress and delivery times.
We look forward to continuing our partnership with you in what is an extraordinary time for all of us.
We wish you and your families continuing strength and health.
Take care of yourself and others!