- Measurement of radar capability
- Door panels
- Switches, Top-Column modules
- Optical systems, cameras
- DC-/AC motors
- Surface test
Working at ITgroup
New paths to the top
The ITgroup has become an established medium-sized technology company with a pioneering spirit and passion for innovative ideas. The companies ITronic GmbH, ITsoft GmbH, ITronic Kft. and XTservices GmbH & Co. KG are all unified by one clear philosophy that makes the path to joint success possible. We are determined, courageous and motivated, and still on growth course; this makes us an ideal employer for everyone looking to achieve something.
Our daily work is a team effort that flourishes thanks to flat hierarchies and a personal atmosphere. Team spirit and appreciation, but also the will to pursue excellence are the distinguishing features of our company culture.
We start where others stop
We are innovators and lateral thinkers, and we make use of constructive transparent discussions to inspire us to come up with new creative ideas. This applies to our services and our company development. Our daily mission is to create individual customised solutions using high-technology from tomorrow. We continuous develop our know-how by means of training courses and joint activities in the team. Of course, we also encourage all employees to participate in in-house innovation and optimisation processes and apply their know-how.
Entry to the ITgroup
Do you already have some professional experience or are you looking for a career with prospects after completing your studies? You can join the ITgroup at any phase of your career; it is well worth just talking to us. Make use of this opportunity and join the team.
Experienced professionals & graduates
It doesn't matter if you have already gained several years of professional experience or if you would now also like to deepen your practical experience after completing your theoretical studies: ITgoup is at your side as a competent employer. We offer you the opportunity to work on far-sighted developments with a great deal of personal responsibility and to support our team in its advancement.
Technology & affinity thinkers, leaders, practitioners and specialists (m/f/d) will find excellent conditions with us to further develop their potential and skills.
You are already in the middle of your studies, on the way to the home stretch, but still have no topic for your thesis? Through several years of experience in the company, we have been able to discover a wide variety of topics where there is a need for optimization within the company.
In cooperation between the students and the company, a suitable topic can be chosen within this framework and a solution can be worked out cooperatively in order to be able to deliver the best possible results for both sides.
We offer various options to consolidate and further develop the theoretical content taught during the course of study in practice. In cooperation with universities and universities of applied sciences throughout Germany, there is the possibility of completing a long-term internship for possible practical semesters with us or, alternatively, to study directly in a dual program.
For this purpose, we offer future-oriented professional fields such as industrial engineering or mechatronics and robotics in order to optimally accompany the start into professional life.
No company can survive in the long term without junior staff, which is why special commitment is required from employers in this area. Therefore, we offer students and school leavers various opportunities to get to know the ITgroup or to complete a sound specialist training.
No matter whether it is electronics, software or hardware development or test engineering: Thanks to the wide variety of topics, there is a suitable option for everyone.
What we offer
- Additional and social benefits (e.g. Rewe / Aral gift card)
- Subsidies for childcare costs
- Offer of a lifetime work account
- Various corporate benefits in the form of discounts on major brands (Adidas, Jochen Schweizer, Samsung and many more)
- Wide range of in-house and external training options
- Free additional lessons for our trainees
- Regular incentives
- Company-sponsored range of sports activities:
- Fitness course with professional trainer and running group
- Fitness app promotes "moving breaks" in the workplace
- Health promotion program in cooperation with the pension insurance
- Support for health-promoting measures (e.g. e-bike leasing, subsidy for screen workplace glasses...)
Work life balance
- Flexible working hours models
- Good connection to the public transport system
- Home Office as an option
- Free coffee, tea and mineral water
- Comfortable kitchen and outdoor barbecue site
- Flat hierarchies
- Respect, positive feedback in regular staff appraisals
- Diversity and equal opportunities in the team
- Our site in the countryside offers the possibility of taking relaxing walks during your lunch break.
We look forward to receiving your documents.
Please send us your complete application documents (cover letter, curriculum vitae, most recent certificates, other qualifications) stating the relevant position.
Every application is checked with great care and attention. In any case, you will receive prompt, binding feedback from us.
The contact person specified in the job description will be happy to receive your documents by e-mail to jobs(at)itgroup-europe.com or by postal service.
You are also welcome to send us an unsolicited application, stating your preferred area of work.
Information on the processing of personal information, your right to object and other rights can be found in our data protection declaration.
Please answer the following questions in your application:
- Why are you interested in this position?
- Why are you qualified for this position?
- What experience have you gained that will be of advantage for the position?
- Why do you want to work for ITgroup?
- When are you available?
- What are your salary expectations?