- Measurement of radar capability
- Door panels
- Switches, Top-Column modules
- Optical systems, cameras
- DC-/AC motors
- Surface test
Robots are almost ubiquitous in the modern industrial manufacturing environment. The application possibilities are significantly multiplied by a new generation of user-friendly lightweight robots. This opens up new perspectives in collaboration with humans: The interaction between robots and employees takes place without physical contact over the unique APAS sensor skin, thus opening up completely new areas of application. In the process, however, human workplaces are not replaced but usefully supplemented. The user-friendly software also allows new robot paths and image processing features to be implemented independently after only a short training period.
- Flexible and simple adaptation to existing application environments
- Various applications at low investment costs
- Unique capacitive sensor skin and automatic speed adjustment
- Safe and non-contact collaboration without protective fence
- Fanuc or KUKA depending on customer requirements or equipment specifications
Your partner for individual integration
- Everything from a single source - one partner for the implementation of a complete project including subsequent support and service
- Detailed consideration and optimization of upstream and downstream production processes
- Many years of experience in the use of collaborative systems and the integration of Fanuc and KUKA robots
- Qualified and individually costumised training
APAS assistant mobile is a collaborative robot for flexible use in the smart factory. It can be used regardless of location and can adapt to different tasks. The intelligent robot system is primarily aimed at end users who need a fast and cost-efficient realization of new processes, as well as a very robust system that is easy and intuitive to operate without presupposed programming knowledge.
The APAS assistant inline is a robot designed for human-robot collaboration without a safety fence. Hereby you save space and additional costs. The robot is ideally suited for the extension of production lines. Transitions between individual production steps can be accelerated, process sequences optimized and production times shortened.
The APAS inspector offers a coordinated modular system of hardware and software for the realization of individual solutions in the field of optical inspection and quality testing. Whether standalone or integrated into existing application environments - the innovative technology and the robust 3D imaging process guarantee reliable results even in rough production environments. The variable inspection modules of the APAS inspector can be used for inspecting matt or glossy surfaces or for completeness, microcrack and dimensional inspections.
Mobile, permanently installed, upgraded or partially automated - our solutions around the Bosch APAS adapt to the needs of your production and your employees. The production assistants fit seamlessly into the overall concept. Whether you use your employees at a robot-integrated manual workstation, a mobile assistance system assists them, or various production assistants are integrated into a line - flexibly assemble your work teams according to your needs.
Get in touch with us
We will be pleased to advise you on the possibilities, tailored to your individual production environment.