The ITgroup develops and manufactures well thought-through complete solutions for various industries. Our equipment and systems are used in laboratories, production processes and quality inspections. We help your prototyping department with the production of series of samples, part programming or calibration. If you need consulting and development services for software and hardware tasks, we are also the right contact partner.
After the integration, you have full access to our extensive after-sales service in every phase of your operation or lifecycle.
Our customers can make use of those of our services which best suit their needs.
Your goals are our top priority which is why we use the concept phase for intensive discussions and examination of the underlying conditions for your project. We advise clearly, thanks to an innovative and lateral thinking approach, and structured and meaningful communication: the most clever solution for your needs.
- Analysis of the task
- Search for solutions using previously realised modules
- Consulting for project implementation and underlying process conditions
- Consulting for technical / logical procedures
- Planning and concept creation
- Concept definition
The design and production departments work closely with each other resulting in short decision paths. With many years of experience and extensive know-how, we ensure smooth processes. This means that we can react quickly and in a results-oriented manner to plan changes and additions.
The company ITsoft GmbH is the software and hardware specialist within the ITgroup. The company ITsoft GmbH stands for extensive services connected to the development and integration into new or existing measuring and testing systems. This means that we can make each project and challenge into a made-to-measure, customer-specific solution. On request, we can also offer pure development services.
- System and network technology
- Different interfaces and programming languages
- Application development from the request through to the support
- Data processing
- Real-time functions
- Control technology
- Image processing, visualisation
We develop and manufacture individual electronic components that are technologically innovative and which comply with very high quality requirements. We ensure high-performance electronic switches by using µ-controllers by various manufacturers. Our range covers everything from programming, commissioning, comparison and documentation.
- Analogue measuring equipment from the component selection, cable routing through to switch design
- Precision and special switching technology
- Power electronics
- Programmable logic
- Electronic sequence control
- Electronic components for BUS systems
Our sensor competence comes into its own when recognising and testing parts and for safety applications. Thanks to our years of in-depth experience with the function, the concept and application options of sensors, we ensure tried and tested quality.
- Safety sensors for moving parts or robotics
- Standardised light barriers or laser scanners of reputed, certified manufacturers.
- Inductive or capacitive sensors for presence check
- Vision sensors for completeness test
We generate concepts and physical principles and measuring-related processes for design and equipment. These are supplied to us by proven partners that have corresponding specialisations. We monitor all aspects, such as the safety-relevant system design and selection of the components of the control and drive equipment. We define milestones such as defined meeting and acceptance procedures with our customers during the course of the project.
- Extensive project management
- Rapid prototyping with STL 3D printing
- 3D design and production in cooperation with partners and customers
The company ITsoft GmbH develops and realises individually adapted control systems to customer specifications. We achieve a high level of reusability of the various modules of our function libraries thanks to a large number of completed applications.
- Self-sufficient and networked system control units
- SIMATIC hardware control systems
- PC-based solutions with SIMATIC Open Controller or Twin-CAT
- Micro-controller (e.g. PowerPC, ARM, ATmega) or PC-based control and axis control solutions
- Connection to ASInterface, CAN, Ethernet, PROFIBUS or PROFTNET networks
We use the untapped potential of robot technologies for handling processes and as 3D coordinate measuring equipment. We offer highly efficient solutions for moving or testing parts or test pieces, and we generate customer benefits by intelligently combining innovative concepts and technologies.
- Inexpensive solutions thanks to the optimum combination of lightweight robots and clever concepts
- Generation of measuring variables in real time, e.g. for switch point / switch angle
- Creation of force/path characteristic curves in combination with sensors
- Use of robots by reputed manufacturers, such as Universal Robots, Bosch ASPAS, Stäubli, Adept, Denso or others at the customer’s request
We develop complete optical control solutions to precisely fulfil specifications and customer requests. We can meet all customer requirements thanks to the use of individually selected product solutions from the industrial image processing field e.g. NeuroCheck or Keyence.
- 2D, 2,5D and 3D-applications
- The use of cameras, illuminated procedures, light section sensors and 3D imager
- Optical measurement, inspection and testing
- Qualitative and quantitative installation test
- Optical adjustment processes
- System integration
Our specialists will provide you full support to ensure the safe implementation of our measuring, test and automation solutions. Training courses that are made-to-measure to your needs and are specially tailored to your employees ensure the successful use and operation. Our task is only completed when things run smoothly and all questions have been clarified.
- Delivery, assembly and commissioning on site
- Integration into existing infrastructure
- Series test run, series supervision
- Final acceptance
We are your partner for integration of systems into your application environment.
As a contact partner for the implementation of holistic projects, we are also on your side with subsequent support and service.
Together with our cooperation partners, we offer system integration of various systems:
We will further develop good systems together with you. If this is technically feasible or possible, we integrate changed parameters or new requirements into existing systems, and we adapt these individually to your specifications. We are available to you for all questions connected to on-going operations, and we also offer individual service and maintenance concepts.
- Optimisation, expansions
- Modifications, calibrations
- Follow-up training
- Remote maintenance
- Spare parts service
Sustainable management is becoming increasingly important. We make a significant contribution to this by refitting our systems by adapting them to new products. The high-quality and durable construction of our test stations represents an ideal basis for enabling additional product cycles. The conversion of the existing system not only ensures financial savings, the cost of materials is also reduced by a multiple of the actual production cost. In addition to the wallet, the environment can also benefit from the refit.
Regular emergency and backup concepts have long been among the standard challenges and requirements within the automotive industry. Thanks to our experience in previous projects & inquiries in the automotive sector and our modular technology, we were able to offer cost-efficient emergency concepts, which cover numerous scopes from upstream assembly to backup EOL space.
A possible IIOT connection also allows the entire process to be documented and subsequently optimized.
Concept 1: Panel industrial PC including assembly and testing software
Concept 4: Contact adapter
Especially for the Eastern European market, ITronic Kft. acts as a distributor for electronic components at our Hungarian location in Herend. Through the efficient cooperation with the technology service provider Alexander Bürkle GmbH & Co. KG we can guarantee the best possible service with individual consulting.
Further information and a linecard can be found here.