The spreading of the new corona virus „SARS-CoV-2“ is influencing public life worldwide and poses major challenges for all of us.
Your well-being is as important to us as it is to our employees and society as a whole.
Several weeks ago, we took far-reaching measures to help flatten the infectioncurve and protect the health of our employees. In this way, we can ensure the maintenance of all business areas and continue to be able to act within the WHO-guidelines:
• In the Production and Service business units, only the employees who are absolutely necessary are employed on site in the company.
• For all other employees, the technical prerequisites for working from the homeoffice have been created.
• For the time being, we are refraining from business trips, events and personal appointments with our business partners.
• All employees have been instructed about the existing hygiene regulations and their observance and have been encouraged to stay at home even if there is the slightest initial suspicion of an infection.
How we support you as our customer?
• Our support is available to you by telephone or video conference.
• In case of repair we are still there for you:
- in close telephone coordination and assistance
- by sending required spare parts/wear parts
- by doing repairs in our company
- in case of emergency and in compliance with WHO-guidelines, by means of a mission on site
• Our sales team is at your disposal as usual.
We will do everything possible to achieve the best possible results together with you in the in the current situation and urge you to show consideration for each other. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please take care of yourself and others and stay healthy!
- Door panels
- Switches, Top-Column modules
- Optical systems, cameras
- DC-/AC motors
- Surface test